Thursday, January 26, 2012

EFY Counselor


I have applied to be an EFY counselor for three weeks in Rexburg this summer and I really hope I get this job! Moriah and I went to our interview last night and I think that we did pretty well. It was a group interview with about 15 people there. We had some group discussion questions and a few activities to do and I had a really good time. Probably the most fun interview I've ever been to. 

I so want to have this opportunity. After the interview last night, Moriah and I were both so excited for EFY. I think that it would be a great experience to have and an awesome way to start off my summer. I have applied for the three weeks in Rexburg right after Spring semester ends, so I wouldn't have to worry about traveling anywhere. I would get $375 a week which would be way awesome for my other summer plans. Plus, I never had the opportunity to attend EFY as a youth so I really want to at least experience it now as an adult. We won't hear back until mid-March which seems like so far away to me! Until then, my fingers will be crossed that both me and Moriah get this job.

3 comments:

Carlee Ann said...

You would be SO good!

Unknown said...

good luck!! i'm sure you guys were awesome. i would have loved having you and Moriah as my counselors if i ever went. best counselors ever.

Our Biggs Family said...

Good Luck! I am sure the waiting is so hard. You would make an amazing EFY counselor.